Delivery & Returns
Last order date for Christmas UK standard delivery is before 1pm Tuesday 18th of December.
We usually aim to dispatch all orders placed before 13:00 on the same working day, orders placed after that time will dispatch the next working day.
- Delivery in the UK & Channel Islands is via Second Class post (usually 2-3 days)costing £3 for orders up to £29.99 & free for orders over £30.
- In a rush? Upgrade to Special Delivery at checkout for £6.90 on any size order.
- Delivery to Europe, including Republic of Ireland costs £8 for orders up to £79.99 and free over £80 sent by Royal Mail tracked & Signed, their delivery aim is 3-5 days
- Delivery to the rest of the World is £12.00 for orders up to £99.99 and free on orders over £100 sent by Royal Mail Tracked, their delivery aim is 5-7 days.
* Please note that customers outside of the European Union will be responsible for all local import duty &/or taxes that are applicable. Shipping charges for orders that are uncollected due to unpaid duty/tax charges will not be refunded.
Gift Options - sending as a gift direct to the recipient without prices etc. and including a personalised message are both available as a no cost option during the checkout process. Gift wrapping is also available for a small charge of £3 during checkout (the charge is per order, not per item so for example to have a necklace, bracelet & earrings all wrapped & sent to one address still only incurs the £3 wrapping charge once).
We have a 30 day no quibble refund policy.
In the unlikely event of any issue please contact us to authorise a return.
Refunds will be made as soon as we receive the goods back in their original unworn condition. For all returns not due to a fault with the jewellery £3 will be deducted from the refund to cover our P&P costs.
We absolutely cannot accept returns on earrings that have been worn.
Exchanges: we will exchange items, but there will be a £3.00 postage charge for re-sending any item that isn't a fault on our part.
We also offer a 12 month Guarantee on our jewellery against manufacturing faults but not against misuse. If you have any issues after this period then please get in touch & we will still try our best to remedy the issue.
Whilst we try to give the lengths shown as accurately possible there will be some variation due to the nature of the materials used. We also try to show the colours of the pieces as accurately as possible but again due to the materials used there may be some variation from the images shown.
Jewellery should always be a pleasure, and with a few simple precautions your Ronin jewellery should remain in good condition. Many gemstones have taken millions of years to form so it is not surprising they appreciate a little care!
We recommend that you remove your jewellery when undertaking domestic or manual work and also when bathing or swimming. The chemicals in some perfumes, cosmetics, hairsprays etc. can affect the lustre of some gems (pearls are particularly susceptible to this) so get into the habit of putting on your jewellery last.
Keeping your jewellery individually boxed will ensure the gemstones do not get scratched or fade if left in strong light.
We recommend cleaning the silver-plated components of your jewellery with a silver-polishing cloth, avoiding the gemstones as much as possible. Use a barely damp cloth to clean the gemstones.